Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bible Study Curriculum- Transformation

The longer I teach bible study curriculum, study scripture and do ministry the more I become a firm believer that God is in the business of transformation.  He desires to come in and drastically change our lives.  Look at the disciples.  They went from scared individuals to passionate preachers of the Gospel.  Look at the early church.  They became a tight knit community and caring individuals like the world has never seen.  And look at your own life. Who were you before you came to Christ? I know I was a lazy, selfish, hateful individual.  Now I am passionate and accomplishing things I never though possible. We need to remember this principal and make it very clear to those in our small group that God is in the business of transformation. We need to firmly belive that God can change the lives of everyone in our group and speak that truth with boldness and confidence. Then we need to make sure that we put the necessary work in to see that this happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment