Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bible Study Curriculum- Late Start

As a teacher of bible study curriculum I like to get off to an early start in the morning.  This leaves plenty of time to excercise, pray, and study God's word.  But today I got off to a late start.  That inevitable moment came where I have no recollection of my alarm going off.  So when I woke up I was faced with a choice.  Sleep even later or force myself out of bed to still get a few things done. I chose the latter and I am glad I did.  The circumstances were not perfect or how I had hoped they would be but I knew I still had a job to do. The Christian life is the same way some times.  We have an ideal picture for how things should look or how we want things to go. But this does not always work out. Even when this is the case though we still have to persevere and remember that we have a job to do.  Remember this lesson and share it with those around you. Wow, it is amazing the things you can learn just by sleeping too late.  I hope not to make a habit out of this though.  The sleeping late that is.  Have a blessed day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment