Monday, May 9, 2011

Bible Study Curriculum- Acts

I was sitting around thinking about bible study curriculum this morning as I dug through the book of Acts. I am beginning to outline a study on this book. In the book of Acts is so much power and inspiration as we see how the early church spread and grow.  We see how they lived in community with one another.  We also get to see how much that they sacrificed for the sake of following Christ.  Unfortunately this is one of the more neglected books in the bible when it comes to teaching and studying.  Maybe I just go to the wrong church but I never hear much mention of it. I wonder why.  I mean the mere fact that thousands were gettting saved a day should be enough to make people want to study it and read it regularly.  I encourage you to dig into this book and consider teaching some on it in the near future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment