Thursday, February 24, 2011

Adult Bible Study Curriculum- Support

An important part of being an effective teacher of Adult Bible Study Curriculum is support.  Teaching is not always easy and can become discouraging.  You need people who can lift you up and keep you going.  Another benefit of having a support system is that the people around you can make you better.  They can be a sounding board for you to bounce ideas off of and they can tell you whether or not you need to tweak or change them.  They can also push you.  I try to keep a few people in my life who I feel are better at what I do than I am.  They push me because I always want to try and keep up.  I still am myself but I always try to work as hard as possible at being creative.  Do not try to mimic them but see the relationship as iron sharpening iron.  We are not designed to do life alone and teaching Adult Bible Study Curriculum is not exempt from this. Bujild a support system that can push you and challenge you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment