Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Adult Bible Study Curriculum- Take Time to relax

As you study your Adult Bible Study Curriculum this week, how do you feel?  Are you excited?  Is the anticipating building as you prepare for this next opportunity to teach?  Or are you just exhausted?  Are you feeling overwhelmed at the prospect of having to study again.  I find myself there sometimes.  I know I am battling those feelings this very week.  I love what I do and look forward to it each time.  But know matter how much we love what we do and look forward to it we are all still susceptible to the same emotions.  We all can get worn down.  As we get worn down we run the risk of forgetting why we do what we do.  We run the risk of doing things half-heartedly or just quitting altogether.  Don't let this happen to you.  If you are battling these emotions slow down for a bit.  Take some time to relax and recharge and then dig back in to the Adult Bible Study Curriculum.  Not only will you benefit but so will all the people around you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment