Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Adult Bible Study curriculum- A Last Ditch Effort

In teaching adult bible study curriculum I have found that there is a real spiritual battle going on.  It seems that when things get toughest it might quite possibly be because you are onto something. This is not always true but more often than not I have discovered that when I begin to get frustrated and have to jump through hoops to do what I do, it is often because I am on the verge of truly reaching someone for the Gospel and the spiritual battle ensues.  I want to encourage you to be sensitive to the spiritual battle that is going on around you. And one things get difficult and the emotions inside of you boil and rage I want you to consider that it might just be because you are on the verge of seeing someone's life changed for all eternity and there are forces in this world that do not want that to happen. They are making one last ditch effort to stop you. Do not let them. Battle. Go to war in prayer. Persevere and see the fight to the finish and see life change happen in your adult bible study group. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment