Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bible Study Curriculum- Morning People

As teachers of bible study curriculum we are all unique.  This includes the fact that some of us are morning people and others are night time people.  I have also mentioned before I believe that I am definitely a morning person.  I also want to encourage you to be one too. You may think that you cannot or you were not designed to be, but I used to be the same way. It took time and discipline but eventually I changed. The reason I feel that being a morning person is important is because there is something powerful about the sunrise.  There is something powerful about getting up in the quiet and seeing the day begin. I cannot begin to tell you the many spiritual insights you can receive and the wonderful conversations you can have with God. Yes you can have these at night too and should, but believe me, there is something powerful about the morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment