Monday, June 13, 2011

Bible Study Curriculum- Is It Really A Problem?

As teachers of bible study curriculum we have a lot on our plate.  We have things that we must do, things that are expected of us, and things that we would like to and hope to accomplish.  Because of all this sometimes we do not accomplish what we expected or what is expected of us. This then leads to frusttration setting in.  I have been right there with you.  But I have begun to ask myself a question and I want you to begin to ask yourself this question also.  Is it really a problem? Here is what I mean.  First of all, is the issue really worth being frustrated over. Some things are trivial and not worth stressing out about.  The other thing I want you to think about is do you have to be frustrated? For example, I was struggling with doing all my home responsibilities, getting my work out in, taking care of my kids, and taking care of my bible study teaching role and I begin to get frustrated.  But then I began to reevaulate and realized that by getting up earlier and being a little more disciplined I could easily get everything done and more.  So I encourage you, before you get frustrated or feel you have a problem, think thorugh is there something you can do or a mindset you can change that will make your problem "go away."  

No comments:

Post a Comment