Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bible Study Curriculum- Studying

When it comes to teaching bible study curriculum you really need to study.  The material we provide gives you a lot of commentary and biblical background information but I encourage you to look for even more.  You need dig into God's word and own it. I used to be afraid of this feeling that it would make me a cold hearted academic. But I have found that actually the more that I study the more I end up understading what a passage means and I am ready to live it out. I also find that as a teacher the more I study the more prepared I am to teach. I can answer any questions that might come my way. I can also speak with confidence truths that are in a passage and be prepared to go wherever the Spirit may lead our group in that session.  So I encourage you to study hard and be the best student of the word that you can possibly be.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment